Tears Flows As Single Mother Of 2 Killed Herself Due To Depression And Frustration Of Raising Kids.

A Texas and single mother, Olivia Popham also known on Facebook as Livi Jaay, has been complaining about her mental-health for months before her untimely departure. Some few weeks ago, she posted on her Facebook Page that if anything ever happens to her, her kids should not be given to their dad permanently because if while she was alive he couldn’t help take care of them then why wait till she's gone‼ aww!! This woman was always talking about her depression which is eventually leading her to death but not one seems to care. Perhaps they thought she was posting for fame or kidding. Family, friends and followers couldn't take it serious. The night just before she commited suicide, this is what she wrote; - "Having to do this parent shit alone has really made me a lot stronger and shows me that I am capable of doing anything but at the same time I wanna breathe, I wanna be able to go to the restroom at least once without little kids following my ass, I want to be able to sleep in because I don’t have to get up just because kids are up, I want a break and I’m comfortable enough to say that now and not with what no one says because I am human. Checking out, I'm sorry but I can't keep up battling depression. To the ones that were really there I love you all. If I do succeed at this please make sure my kids are ok. Please!!" - she posted. Look at that... "If I do succeed at this... " the post was more-or-less like a suicide note. After her post on Facebook, she then proceeded to get into her car ignited took off, on top speed she crossed a middle divider to strike another car randomly head on so she can complete the task. She died on the scene and the guy she hit was sent the hospital. At times, it's not only being the single mom, but those who are supposed to help rather make things worse, the way they will even talk to you when you need help. May Her Soul Rest In Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts