Double Tears As 22yrs Old Young Lady's Leg Is Sadly Cut Away With Her 5 Months Old Baby Also Dead.

Mercy Mbugri, a 22-year-old prospective teacher, kept crying during an exclusive interview with Joynews. Nothing hurts her more than losing her baby, education, and leg all at the same time. Mercy Mbugri described her tragic ordeal as follows: "I was on my way to help my auntie when I had a terrible accident with a tricycle," she said. In Bolgatanga, he is known as "MAHAMA CAN DO." She was unconscious at the hospital when she opened her eyes. They informed her that her baby had died in the accident. Her left leg must also be amputated in order to save her life. "It was, without a doubt, a trying time for me. I cried uncontrollably on the bed. I'm grieving for my 5-month-old daughter while also crying about my leg being amputated "In an interview with Joynews correspondent Mr. Sore, Mercy Mbugri said. "After wailing, the doctors transferred me to a larger health facility, where they took six thousand Ghana Cedis and cut my leg off," Mercy explained. "My ambition to become a teacher has been dashed. My future looks bleak. Obtaining funds for medication is a challenge. I require assistance. I do, in fact, require assistance "She began to cry uncontrollably.

Comments